Saturday 23 October 2010

Book Blogger Hop: October 22 - 25, 2010

In the spirit of the Twitter Friday Follow, the Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Crazy for Books and a place just for book bloggers and readers to connect and share our love of the written word! This weekly BOOK PARTY is an awesome opportunity for book bloggers to connect with other book lovers, make new friends, support each other, and generally just share our love of books! It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs to read! 

This week's question comes from Becky who blogs at Becky's Barmy Book Blog:

"Where is your favorite place to read? Curled up on the sofa, in bed, in the garden?"

My answer: Because my little flat in the North of Scotland is absolutely freezing right now, I tend to read curled up on my bed under a pile of blankets! Sometimes, when all of my flatmates are out, I snuggle up on the sofa but it often gets too noisy in my livingroom to concentrate on reading. So generally, my bed is the best place to read.

How about everyone else?

No comments:

Post a Comment