Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.
My favourites right now are definitely:
1. Anne & Gilbert from the Anne of Green Gables series by L. M. Montgomery
2. Sephy & Callum from the Noughts and Crosses series by Malorie Blackman
3. Leah & Jonas from the Abram's Daughters series by Beverly Lewis
4. Francine & Davis from Shades of Grace by Barbara Delinsky
5. Jane & Mr Rochester from Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
6. Ross & Lia from Second Glance by Jodi Picoult
7. Rilla & Kenneth from Rilla of Ingleside by L. M. Montgomery
8. Caddy & Michael from the Casson Family series by Hilary McKay
9. Marvinder & Patrick from the Surya trilogy by Jamila Gavin
10. Annie & Samuel from A Simple Amish Christmas by Vannetta Chapman
What are your favorite couples in books? Do you disagree/agree with any of mine? What makes a good fictional couple in your mind? What couples make you want to gag?